Who we are.
Here are our details:
- Our Website address is rewire.online
- Our company name is Rewire Online Limited
- Our registered address is 17 Vittoria Walk, Cheltenham GL50 1TL
- Our nominated representative is: Dr Bertie Vidgen
- Contact details: email@example.com
What personal data we may collect & how we may use it.
|What type of personal data are we collecting?||Purpose of processing||What lawful basis do we rely on to use your personal data?|
|Your name, email address and any other personal data you supply to us||To provide you with updates on our activities, services and products, to record your marketing preferences and any feedback or responses for the purposes of improving our services||With your consent|
|Any personal data we collect as part of your Cookies settings, namely online identifiers (such as your cookie identifier, IP address, browser type and version, time zone settings and location)||To allow us to operate our Website and ensure that its operation runs as smoothly as possible||With your consent|
How we may collect your personal data.
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- Through cookies or similar tracking technologies that we have set on our Website; and/or
- When you provide us with personal information through our contact form.
How long we may keep your personal data.
We will not keep your personal data any longer than we think is necessary. When deciding how long to keep your personal data, we consider factors such as:
- Our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the personal data involved;
- Legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Whether we relied on your consent to use the personal data, but you have since withdrawn your consent;
- Statute of limitation under applicable law(s);
- Our legitimate interests;
- Fraud and risk management;
- Potential disputes; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
None of the Cookies we use are used to identify you as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies that are required for the operation of our Site, Tools and/or Services. These include Cookies that tell us if you’ve consented to the placement of functionality or analytical /performance Cookies, let you log into secure areas of our website, let us authenticate you when you sign-on to use any of our Services, and help us distinguish you from other users of our Site, Tools and/or Services (for example, if you are using our chat service). The functionality of our Services would be affected if these cookies are disabled.
- Functionality or preference Cookies, that are used to recognise you when you return to our website so we can personalise our content for you (such as your country or language preferences).
- Analytical or performance Cookies, that enable us to count the number of unique visitors to our Site and/or Tools and to see how users interact with our Site, Tools and/or Services by collecting information such as network requests, console logs, text entered and mouse movements.. We use this information to help improve our Site Tools and/or Services and your experience. For example, we can use these Cookies to understand what areas of our website are not being used by users and make improvements.
International transfers of personal data.
- It is to a country that has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protections for personal data by the ICO; or
- We have entered into a standard contractual clause approved by the ICO, which gives the personal data the same protection it has in the UK, with the recipient of the data.
Sharing your personal data.
We may be required to share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If we reasonably consider that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation;
- We need to enforce or apply or terms and conditions and/or other agreements with you; and/or
Links to other sites.
Right of access.
You have the right to ask us to provide any personal data we have collected about you. Should you wish to do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a subject access request.
You have the following additional rights under UK data protection law:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
Making a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Should you be dissatisfied with the service we provide, you have the right to file a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk, or to the relevant data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence.
Should you have any questions about GDPR compliance or want to exercise any of your data subject rights, for now just drop us an email at email@example.com and keep an eye out for platform improvements that make it even easier to manage your data with us.