Rewire is a tech startup creating socially responsible AI to keep people safe online. Founded in 2021 based on world-leading research, our fast-growing team is creating a step-change in online safety.
We are hiring a Communications Lead at 0.5FTE (20 hours/week) for 6 months fixed term to lead Rewire’s outbound communications and marketing. The scheduled start date is 1st July 2022, with some flexibility for the right candidate. Work will be conducted remotely with occasional in person meetings.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, a short writing sample (maximum 500 words) evidencing your skills in digital content creation, and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and motivation to Bertie (CEO and co-founder of Rewire) at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Monday 23rd May 2022
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised and able to multitask, with ability to prioritise activities and competing deadlines
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient in graphic design (e.g. Canva)
- Basic photography/videography + editing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and of metric measurements
- Experience delivering communications strategies
- Basic knowledge of marketing email platforms (e.g. HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Designing and executing communications strategies
- Management of and copywriting for Rewire website (using WordPress)
- Creating promotional and marketing content (such as flyers, presentations, videos, infographics)
- Newsletter writing and editing
- Management of editorial calendar + mailing lists
- Providing regular reports and analytics
- Video and photo editing
Any other duties commensurate with the role and grade to be determined by CEO and CTO.
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic early-stage tech startup on a social mission
- Flexibility of hours and remote working
- Competitive pay based on prior experience (£42,000 to £48,000 p/a)
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We can only accept applications from candidates who are based in a timezone within 2 hours of London.
Get in touch.
We welcome informal enquiries about opportunities at Rewire.
Drop us a message to find out more.